|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal|
high quality automobile motorcycle T13 bulb 12v10w, moto turn light indicator lamp made in china supplier
I am grace, 27 years old, I am doing foreign trade job for 5 years, I have many diiferent friends from all over the world. The following is description of my factory and products. I will give you best service. Hoping we can be friends. Welcome contact me.
1- Item name: T13 WEDGE
2- Base: W2.1X9.5D
3- Atmoshere: gas - filled
4- Rating: 12V15W
5- Lamp type: Miniature T shape
6- Many colors are available, such as red, clear, blue, green, amber and so on.
7- Application: Turn signal light bulb, instrument bulb.
1. High quality and low price, used as Side lights, indicators... our in-line inspections are performed by QC at every operation process.
2. High brightness and long lifetime≥600H,Super bright, low power consumption.
3. Quartz glass;
4. E-matk certification;
5. Different packing available:Neutral Packing or Costmer's, like paper box, plastic box, blister card, industrial packing.
6. Equipment &Technology:Korea, Germany, Taiwan...
1. Neutral packing, box packing;
2. blister card packing
3. Customized packing is available
DELIVERY TIME: NORMALLY, 7 WORKING DAYS AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT , OR DEPENDS ON YOUR QUANTITY.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4. Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models.
5. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private informations.
1. We are manufacurer of auto bulb for more than 7 years.
2. Strict QC one by one .
3. OEM available.
4. We export to many different countries, such as United States, Japan, Germany, Britain, France, Canada, Russia, Brazil, South Korea, India, Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Indonesia and Ireland, South Africa, Thailand, Portugal, Finland, Singapore, Malaysia, Pakistan.